Take care of your commercial HVAC system, and it will take care of you!
Preventive Maintenance Agreements (PMAs) are agreements between you and you and All Temperatures Controlled, Inc for scheduled inspections and maintenance of your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system.
PMAs are recommended to maintain peak efficiency, help keep utility bills lower, extend the life of your HVAC system, and avert failures. Sometimes PMAs are referred to as “planned maintenance agreements,” “start and checks,” or “preventive service agreements.” Commercial agreements offered by All Temperatures Controlled, Inc cover an inspection of the entire HVAC units at your facility and include the following:
- Check system functions, safety controls, and adjust the operating sequence where appropriate.
- Inspect electrical components and connections and repair/replace or tighten as required.
- Ensure proper airflow and change dirty air filters.
- Inspect pumps, lubricate and check flow rates where appropriate.
- Clean and lubricate motors as required.
- Examine belts, adjust and align as required.
- Inspect, clean and balance blowers as required.
- Clean inside coil, condensate pans, condensate traps, and condensate lines to prevent obstructions.
- Clean outside coil and straighten fins for efficient operation.
- Check refrigerant levels and if low, find the leak and fix it. (According to many equipment manufacturers, a 10% refrigerant loss will result in a 20% decrease in system efficiency!)
- Fall Visit (preparation for winter season)
- Clean the burner assembly.
- Remove soot from fireside of burner.
The HVAC system is one of the single biggest use of energy in your building. In commercial applications where refrigeration is applied (combined with the HVAC systems), huge amounts of energy are used in the building. In fact, over a third of the energy used in the United States is used to heat and cool buildings. According to the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE), up to 50% more energy can be saved with proper installation, sizing, and maintenance of commercial central air conditioning and heat pumps. Although the CEE study did not measure residential systems, a compelling case can be made that proper maintenance can save homeowners up to 50% as well.
Out of Sight, NOT Out of Mind
The cliche “out of sight, out of mind” is often the reason for neglected maintenance on your commercial HVAC system. HVAC systems are usually installed where they aren’t seen, such as in a section of the basement, a closet, on rooftops, or in mechanical rooms, making them easy to ignore. The systems are simply taken for granted, until they fail. Decreased efficiency, utility overpayment, discomfort, loss of productivity, premature replacement, and higher repair costs are the result.
What’s your bottom line?
Savings: PMAs typically more than pay for themselves through higher efficiency, lower utility bills, and contractor discounts. PMA customers receive a discount on all parts and services performed during the entire year and priority scheduling.
Peace of Mind: Predictive maintenance will mean fewer system failures and a longer life for your HVAC equipment.
Priority Service: Should a system failure occur during the heat of the summer or the cold of the winter, customers with PMAs generally receive priority service.
Continuity: That way, you get to see and know the same service technician, and he or she becomes more familiar with you and your equipment.
We Service and Repair ALL brands of commercial, heating, air conditioning.
We provide customized preventive maintenance contracts, 24/7 emergency radio dispatched service, and a flexible installation schedule for all your specific operational needs. Preferred Customer Care 24 / 7 Emergency Service Free Installation Estimates Other Service Information: Our service department is here to meet all of your service needs from emergency repairs to scheduled maintenance. For a free estimate on a Commercial Maintenance Agreement give us a call we will schedule you an appointment at your convenience.